Search found 32 matches

by KDs Daddy
Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:00 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: need a new lawyer
Replies: 15
Views: 1632

Re: need a new lawyer

We live in St.Louis and I could give ya mine but I am sure there is someone closer that has a good one.WHere are you at in illinois?
by KDs Daddy
Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:57 pm
Topic: Therapeutic Horseback Riding
Replies: 11
Views: 1120

Re: Therapeutic Horseback Riding

You can look it up under yahoo. just search Therapeutic Horsemanship and it will give you states and locations. I cant tell you what a fantastic program this is. My KDBUG (3 1/2 yr lobpi) has been riding since she was 18 months.
by KDs Daddy
Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:29 pm
Topic: 3d Cat Scan july 1
Views: 1507

Re: 3d Cat Scan july 1

THANK YOU TO YOU ALL!!!

Ya KD is 3 and she wont sit still even on the potty lol. But thanks I really hope she doesnt go to sleep. that would just scare the sh_t out of me. It makes me sick thinking about it. Thanks again for all the responses i feel a little more at ease.
by KDs Daddy
Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:28 am
Topic: 3d Cat Scan july 1
Views: 1507

3d Cat Scan july 1

a little help with telling a 3 1/2 yr lobpi child that she is going to be put to sleep. And any help easing the scared Dads heart as they put my KDBUG to sleep.
by KDs Daddy
Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:25 am
Topic: Future Financial Planner????
Replies: 1
Views: 265

Future Financial Planner????

Has anyone had one of these? We have one that is figuring future lost wages for our daughter and a bunch of other stuff. As well as future lost wages for mom since she is unable to work taking our child to theraies 4 times a week and thats not to mention doctor appts.
by KDs Daddy
Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:09 pm
Topic: Childrens in KC Dr.Rinaldi & Dr. Anderson
Replies: 1
Views: 248

Childrens in KC Dr.Rinaldi & Dr. Anderson

We just got back from seeing these two at Childrens in Kansas City and they were great. If you live in the midwest they are worth talking to.
by KDs Daddy
Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:26 pm
Topic: What are some good articles for BPI case?
Replies: 6
Views: 441

Re: What are some good articles for BPI case?

<t>Do a search under BPI in medical journals.<br/> <br/> Also search deep in the following.<br/> Evidence .com<br/> American family physician<br/> obgyn news<br/> pub med<br/> find articles<br/> <br/> Theres a few.<br/> <br/> hope this helps<br/> there is atleast another 1000 articles and studies bu...
by KDs Daddy
Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:51 pm
Topic: Dr. Nath's to Midwest?
Replies: 2
Views: 302

Re: Dr. Nath's to Midwest?

I think its the middle of august in Chicago for sure. Email Dr. Nath they will tell ya
by KDs Daddy
Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:49 pm
Topic: What are some good articles for BPI case?
Replies: 6
Views: 441

Re: What are some good articles for BPI case?

there is so much to read just search shoulder distcia or brachial plexus on the web. I continuosly read new stuff and I have been searching like you for 3 + years
by KDs Daddy
Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:47 pm
Topic: Anyone been treated by Dr.Grossman in Miami?
Views: 1939

Re: Anyone been treated by Dr.Grossman in Miami?

oh ya tress we just came back from kc seeing dr rinaldi and dr anderson. rinaldi spoke highly of him . not much help nuy maybe a little.