Search found 17 matches

by Chillywil91
Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:23 am
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: New Approaches to Spinal Cord Regeneration
Replies: 5
Views: 991

Re: New Approaches to Spinal Cord Regeneration

So when will they begin clinical trials on humans?
by Chillywil91
Wed May 27, 2009 11:06 am
Topic: Exercise
Replies: 4
Views: 1882

Re: Exercise

I am definetely ordering one of those. thanks for the post
by Chillywil91
Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:30 am
Topic: Muscle Regeneration
Views: 1849

Re: Muscle Regeneration

<r>I understand the pessimism, and the doubts you harbor. I have the same thoughts too from time to time. And yes I am very jealous of those rats <E>:)</E>. I just posted that article to rekindle hope for those like me out there. My injury happened about a year and a half ago. So maybe I haven't bee...
by Chillywil91
Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:04 pm
Topic: Muscle Regeneration
Views: 1849

Muscle Regeneration

<t>For those of you who have had muscle waste away due to denervation as I have, check this out.<br/> <br/> Stem cells could regrow muscle <br/> Thursday, 05 March 2009 <br/> University of New South Wales <br/> <br/> The researchers have used stem cells to<br/> regrow muscles in a mouse.<br/> <br/> ...
by Chillywil91
Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:12 pm
Topic: Bird Hunting with one arm?
Replies: 12
Views: 14460

Re: Bird Hunting with one arm?

<t>As to the archery question, I used a crossbow last season and it worked well. These are illegal in most states unless you have the injuries we have. Here in Michigan all I had to do was have my physical therapist sign a form to verify my injury and they gave me a life time licence to use a crossb...
by Chillywil91
Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:05 am
Topic: Bird Hunting with one arm?
Replies: 12
Views: 14460

Re: Bird Hunting with one arm?

<t>Haven't gone bird hunting, but I did try deer hunting. I'd strongly recommend a pistol with a scope. You can get a stand at the hunting supply shops in case you must use a crossbow or rifle. You rest the front of the gun on the stand and they have one or two legs. Beware though, you will be limit...
by Chillywil91
Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:50 pm
Topic: Reply here if you are reading this TBPI forum regularly!
Replies: 69
Views: 13241

Re: Reply here if you are reading this TBPI forum regularly!

<t>I visit this site pretty regularly. I was injured 10-17-07. A delivery van crossed the median on the expressway and the first car it hit was the one I was driving. BPI on the left arm. I still have some use of my hand though. Elbow was shattered in the accident. Its fused now. I'm due for surgery...