Search found 75 matches

by Brenda
Wed Feb 26, 2003 3:50 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Bicep ????
Replies: 7
Views: 709

Re: Bicep ????

<t>Thank you all for sharing with me, it is all great advice. <br/> I normally don't start 'freakin' out about her not keeping up with other kids. And then I counted out on my fingers it has been 9 months since her primary. We have been following up (every 3 months) at the Seattle Children's which d...
by Brenda
Tue Feb 25, 2003 3:02 pm
Topic: help, meds for mom???
Replies: 8
Views: 680

Re: help, meds for mom???

<t>Hey mom! Go ahead and cry it's natural. Thinking back, I wish I was offered something (drug) <br/> <br/> I have spent a lot of time crying and feeling depressed as well. I LOST IT in Texas when they returned my daughter to me. I don't know if drugs would have helped that or not. I do remember the...
by Brenda
Tue Feb 25, 2003 2:52 pm
Topic: Bicep ????
Views: 709

Bicep ????

<t>Hi everyone, it's been a while we have been busy. I have a question though. I can't seem to get the search function to work. So, anyway....<br/> <br/> My daughter Tara is just over a year old with LOBPI, she had the primary at 5 months in Texas. I see a lot of discussion about Bicep contractures ...
by Brenda
Tue Feb 18, 2003 9:03 pm
Forum: Suggestion Box & Forum Help
Topic: changing my email address in profile
Replies: 3
Views: 3303

changing my email address in profile

How do I change my email address in my profile.

My old address is brendarenee@earthlink.net
my new address is scamair@earthlink.net

Thanks for any help
by Brenda
Wed Dec 18, 2002 3:50 am
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: wanted to share...
Replies: 3
Views: 723

wanted to share...

<r>Hi everyone! <br/> <br/> Just thought I would pass on a great product to you all. My 11 month old daughter has OBPI, and it just so happens my grandma is paralyzed on the left as well, but her's is due to a stroke. I followed a link from this site to <URL url="http://www.dynamic-living.com">www.d...
by Brenda
Wed Dec 18, 2002 3:49 am
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: Thought I'd share...
Replies: 2
Views: 798

Thought I'd share...

<r>Hi everyone! <br/> <br/> Just thought I would pass on a great product to you all. My 11 month old daughter has OBPI, and it just so happens my grandma is paralyzed on the left as well, but her's is due to a stroke. I followed a link from this site to <URL url="http://www.dynamic-living.com">www.d...
by Brenda
Mon Nov 25, 2002 3:22 am
Topic: Question for adults/teens
Replies: 12
Views: 1833

Re: Question for adults/teens

<t>Thanks for all your suggestions. I especially like the indoor pool idea, but that one might be awhile. My current laundry room is built up and front loading and I wouldn't have it any other way. The bathroom and kitchen ideas were great as well.<br/> <br/> Our living room is currently overtaken w...
by Brenda
Fri Nov 22, 2002 7:49 pm
Topic: Question for adults/teens
Replies: 12
Views: 1833

Question for adults/teens

<t>This may sound kind of strange but I have a question for those who have grown up with the obpi. My 10 month old Tara also has obpi. My husband and are in the designing process of building a new house.<br/> <br/> With my daughter's interest in mind, I am wondering if there are things we can design...
by Brenda
Mon Nov 18, 2002 1:59 am
Topic: Progress after primary?
Replies: 10
Views: 771

Re: Progress after primary?

<t>Hi Paula!<br/> <br/> My daughter Tara, 9mos, had the primary just a month before your son, I believe. <br/> <br/> We know she is progressing, but if I compared her to a lot of the others here, I would go crazy. She still has no feeling in her entire arm, still internally rotated, same positions a...
by Brenda
Fri Nov 08, 2002 8:39 pm
Topic: botox
Views: 746

Re: botox

<t>After attending a BPI clinic in Seattle, my 9 month old daughter Tara, shows she needs the muscle transfer surgery. Her internal rotation is such that they think she is heading for dislocation.<br/> I inquired as to the use of Botox on the one muscle that is working...etc. 'It is not the policy o...