Thought I'd share...

This board is for adults and teens to discuss issues relating to BPI since birth (OBPI).
Brenda

Thought I'd share...

Post by Brenda »

Hi everyone!

Just thought I would pass on a great product to you all. My 11 month old daughter has OBPI, and it just so happens my grandma is paralyzed on the left as well, but her's is due to a stroke. I followed a link from this site to www.dynamic-living.com for products to make life easier on those with less.

My grandma loves to cook, but has had a hard time since she recently lost the use of her arm. So I ordered her this cutting board.

She loves it! It has these poky things that hold fruit, potatoes, whatever and she can slice it up with one hand, it will hold a bowl in place while she mixes, or a loaf of bread or a roast if she wants,it has a lot of different uses. It has a thing that will hold a cheese grater or a potato peeler too!

Plus it is only about 12x12 in size (perfect for her motorhome) and very lightweight (great for one hand to lift), it is made of that white cutting board plastic stuff so you can throw it in the dishwasher.

Oh yeah, it was about $59.00 plus shipping, but so worth it. Also, they have a full catalog they can send you. Just wanted to share...

Happy Holidays!
Brenda
Mommyanders

Re: Thought I'd share...

Post by Mommyanders »

Thanks, Brenda!
Carolyn

Re: Thought I'd share...

Post by Carolyn »

I've used that very same cutting board for years and recommend it highly. As for the Dynamic Living catalog, I recently saw a cheese grater that looks interesting because you don't need to hold it in one hand and hold the cheese the other.