Search found 87 matches

by bfaithda
Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:31 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Scar Massage
Replies: 12
Views: 5088

Scar Massage

I have started massaging my sons scar on his leg. I have a couple questions concerning scar massage for those of you have been thru this. Is there any certain lotion that anyone has used that seems to be really good to help out the scar? I was told any lotion will do which I have been using Aveeno o...
by bfaithda
Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:28 pm
Topic: Prayers for "Buzz Lightyear"
Replies: 8
Views: 2841

Re: Prayers for "Buzz Lightyear"

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers! It has been a very bumpy ride for Brayden. He was in surgery Wednesday for about 6 1/2 to 7 hours. The doctor says that it all went very well and it looks really promising. They anchored the muscle to the clavacle and at the bend of his elbow, and attached it...
by bfaithda
Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:14 am
Topic: Prayers for "Buzz Lightyear"
Replies: 8
Views: 2841

Prayers for "Buzz Lightyear"

Some of you may remember my 3 year old son, Brayden, from Camp. He is the the one that told everyone his name was Buzz LIghtyear! He is having a gracilis muscle transfer in his LOBPI tomorrow at 9:00am at Cincinnati Children's Hospital by Dr. Yakubof. He sure could use your prayers! We have had conc...
by bfaithda
Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:48 am
Forum: Camp UBPN
Topic: Camp UBPN 2012 Save the Date
Replies: 36
Views: 27308

Re: Camp UBPN 2012 Save the Date

Hey Jmar! It took me from Owensboro about 6 hours to get there! I also stopped alot with a 3 year old! It is about 1 1/2 to 2 hour drive from St. Louis. It was not that bad of a drive at all. I did it by myself with a 3 year old! Carolyn, I did get a message on here from you, or at least it has not ...
by bfaithda
Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:24 pm

I can't wait to meet you too! And yes you can have picture! There are several on my facebook page you can get from there or I can send by email or mail! Just let me know! Looking forward to meeting you in person!
by bfaithda
Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:30 am

I am in the same boat like Marieke was planning on next years taxes to pay for everyones way! If we can pre register and pay deposit how much of a deposit is it? If it is a pretty resonable one I can handle and go ahead and register and pay off with next years taxes. Almost my entire family is going...
by bfaithda
Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:22 pm
Forum: New? Start Here!
Topic: UBPN Chatroom
Replies: 102
Views: 81110

Re: UBPN Chatroom

One of these days I am going to remember in time to actually get on and chat again! By the time I et down at night it is to late!
by bfaithda
Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:10 am
Topic: Biting at thumb
Replies: 4
Views: 1706

Re: Biting at thumb

My son has a global LOBPI, and last year he started to bite his finger nails on his affected side. He would bite the entire nail clean off on 4 of his nails and half of his thumb nail. This lasted for several months and I tried everything I could to get him to stop. He finally one day just quit and ...
by bfaithda
Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:15 pm
Topic: fever and pain
Replies: 16
Views: 5385

Re: fever and pain

Thank you Carolynn for finfing this for me! This has been really helpfull!
by bfaithda
Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:52 pm
Topic: BPI and fevers!
Replies: 3
Views: 1703

BPI and fevers!

I have a question regarding BPI's and fevers. Brayden started running a fever last night and right before he kept complaining of his arm huritng. He kept telling me his arm is broken (he is 3). I asked him to show me where it hurt and he pointed near his wrist and forearm, which his wrist is sublaxe...