Mount Vernon

Discuss Camp UBPN
TNT1999

Mount Vernon

Post by TNT1999 »

I'm just trying to plan ahead for any possible complications with our arrival to camp. If all goes well and right on plan, we s/b arriving at the camp around 4pm for check-in (we're driving). If we get even a little delayed though, then I know we could have some major traffic problems, esp. in the DC area. So, I was wondering, if we're too late to check-in, is it possible to drive right to Mt. Vernon and meet the group there? Also, if we do that, will we be able to check in at camp that late (after Mt. Vernon)? Or if we're running late, should we still go to the camp first to check in and then drive from the camp to Mt. V to meet everyone there? Also, should I take someone's cell phone number to call if we're running late? Sorry, to be so detailed about all this. We're just on a very tight schedule b/c the car rental place doesn't open until 8am and I don't want to have to pay for an extra day of having a minivan. Anyway, I know the camp coordinators have a lot more important things to worry about, but if someone has a chance please let me know. Thank you!

~Tina, bpmom@comcast.net
Grandma Lou in NH

Re: Mount Vernon

Post by Grandma Lou in NH »

Thanks Tina for asking the very same questions that I just "got on" to ask. We, also, are on a tight arrival [ plane, etc] schedule for arrival at camp and with the predicted stormy weather, we are feeling even more nervous than before. Tricia is so eager to see Nicole and the other old camp friends. See you soon, Lou
ubpncathy

Re: Mount Vernon

Post by ubpncathy »

Hi Tina and Grandma Lou,
Can't wait to see you all and your families!

I'm going to email you each privately to help you with your travel plans. If anyone else has potential arrival conflicts, please email Karen@ubpn.org. I'll be traveling tomorrow as well, so I won't be able to help after today!

Safe travels to all,
Cathy