Survey

You are welcome to post information here about planned BPI picnics, gatherings and symposia.
Marnie

Survey

Post by Marnie »

Just curious as to how many people read this and how accessible this board is, so if you are reading this, please post to say that you do!!
cbe411
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: MVA in 2001, nerve graph in 2002, Median Nerve Transfer in 2004 and an unsuccessful Gracillis Muscle Transfer in 2006. I am living life and loving it! Feel free to contact me :)

Re: Survey

Post by cbe411 »

I read it... if you scroll down you can read it too.... most people kow that it is here and the reason it was started was to keep events up to date. On the general board they tend to get pushed down.... so we have an events board. I do hope that more of you read this... I know of people that DO read it.... if that helps you at all.

COurt :)
PeggyF

Post by PeggyF »

I read it; I also have to scroll down, but that is because I have an older PC and not a big screen...

Peggy
LoriV

Post by LoriV »

I can see it on my screen and check it regularly...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I check it daily. Im guessing some of the regular people here do, but probably some of the newer ones dont. Maybe they just havent found their way all around the boards and everything yet.
Karen McClune

Post by Karen McClune »

I try to read these boards at least every other day.

Karen
BIGJAVSMOM

Post by BIGJAVSMOM »

I check it everyday.

Marlyn
Joanie

Post by Joanie »

Hi!

I try to check the boards at least once a day.

Joanie
Kath
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am ROBPI, global injury, Horner's Syndrome. No surgery but PT started at 2 weeks old under the direction of New York Hospital. I wore a brace 24/7 for the first 11 months of my life. I've never let my injury be used as an excuse not to do something. I've approach all things, in life, as a challenge. I approach anything new wondering if I can do it. I tried so many things I might never have tried, if I were not obpi. Being OBPI has made me strong, creative, more determined and persistent. I believe that being obpi has given me a very strong sense of humor and compassion for others.

Post by Kath »

I check this board all the time to see what's going on and if anything is close to home.
This board makes it easier for people to find events instead of having to search or bump it up.

Kath
Kath robpi/adult

Kathleen Mallozzi