Tangle Toys in Welcome Bags

Discuss Camp UBPN
njbirk

Tangle Toys in Welcome Bags

Post by njbirk »

Campers,

Each of you received a tangle toy in UBPN blue in your welcome bag at camp. They were donated by Tangle Toys and we are most thankful to them for thinking of us. We had asked them to donate one for each child and they said they would do better than that and donate one to each camper. Wow.

Their website is at:
http://www.tangletoys.com/
and if you all liked them, we can add something to their testimonials page from ubpn.

Nancy Birk
UBPN President
lizzyb

Re: Tangle Toys in Welcome Bags

Post by lizzyb »

You know, that tangle toy is STILL driving me mad...butttt I found the secret of putting it back into the original shape....oh yessss!

Trouble is, Neil has now taken away any and all sharp objects within my reach..;0)

Seriously though, these toys are brill...I will add my testimonial to the list!

Lizzy B
lizzyb

Post by lizzyb »

....I might even order a few for Xmas ;0)

Lizzyb
hope16_05
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: 28 years old with a right obstetrical brachial plexus injury. 5 surgeries to date with pretty decent results. Last surgery resolved years of pain in my right arm however, I am beginning my journey with overuse in my left arm

Post by hope16_05 »

Liz
You are too funny. So might I ask what the secret is to putting them back in their orriginal shape?
Hugs,
Amy
Amy 28 years old ROBPI from MN
PeggyF

Post by PeggyF »

Liz,

I had to seriously LOL when I read your post! Thanks for that!!

I don't think I even got one and if I did, Joel and Emma took care of them before I ever got back to the room. The entire Welcome Bag was empty when I got back. Oh well! I hope everyone who got to see and play with them are enjoying them!

Peggy