Dr. Nath coming to Ohio!

You are welcome to post information here about planned BPI picnics, gatherings and symposia.
sydney's mom

Dr. Nath coming to Ohio!

Post by sydney's mom »

Dr. Nath has agreed to come to Ohio and it looks like the plans are underway. It will probably be in Cincinnat around February sometime. Please email me at dmalfieri2@aol.com if you're interested in coming. We would like to get a general idea of how many people to expect. I would also like to get an idea of what people want. Are we more interested in keeping it low key (just the examination) which wouldn't cost anything or do we want to have activities planned (like a party) which would cost more money? I would like everyones input. Of course not everyone is going to get what they want. Sorry!

Thanks,
Deanna
Joanie

Re: Dr. Nath coming to Ohio!

Post by Joanie »

Hi Deanna,

I sent you an e-mail.

Joanie
kd's daddy

Post by kd's daddy »

Deana this is awesome what you are doing and for those haters of Dr. Nath poop on you I dont see to many docs going where people ask.

Kd's Daddy - St.Louis
Carolyn J
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI. I am 77 yrs old and never had a name for my injuries until 2004 when I found UBPN at age 66.

My injuries are: LOBPI on upper body and Cerebrael Palsy on the lower left extremities. The only intervention I've had is a tendon transplant from my left leg to my left foot to enable flexing t age 24 in 1962. Before that, my foot would freeze without notice on the side when wearing heels AND I always did wear them at work "to fit in" I also stuttered until around age 18-19...just outgrew it...no therapy for it. Also suffered from very very low self esteem; severe Depression and Anxiety attacks started at menopause. I stuffed emotions and over-compensated in every thing I did to "fit in" and be "invisible". My injuries were Never addressed or talked about until age 66. I am a late bloomer!!!!!

I welcome any and all questions about "My Journey".
There is NO SUCH THING AS A DUMB QUESTION.
Sharing helps to Heal. HUGS do too.

Post by Carolyn J »

Hi Deanna,
I've sent you an email too!

Hugs all around & Camp 2007 or Bust!
Carolyn Jenkins
Carolyn J
Adult LOBPI
Vali'smom

Post by Vali'smom »

hello my name is Tonia and I was wondering if I sent you an email. I think I did?? I would be very interested.
sydney's mom

Post by sydney's mom »

The date as been TENTATIVELY set for March 4th. Most people don't seem to be interested in having a party type atmosphere so it will probably be the exam only and maybe a few activities. I'll let you know as soon as more information is available! Thanks and please keep checking for updates.

Deanna
Carolyn J
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI. I am 77 yrs old and never had a name for my injuries until 2004 when I found UBPN at age 66.

My injuries are: LOBPI on upper body and Cerebrael Palsy on the lower left extremities. The only intervention I've had is a tendon transplant from my left leg to my left foot to enable flexing t age 24 in 1962. Before that, my foot would freeze without notice on the side when wearing heels AND I always did wear them at work "to fit in" I also stuttered until around age 18-19...just outgrew it...no therapy for it. Also suffered from very very low self esteem; severe Depression and Anxiety attacks started at menopause. I stuffed emotions and over-compensated in every thing I did to "fit in" and be "invisible". My injuries were Never addressed or talked about until age 66. I am a late bloomer!!!!!

I welcome any and all questions about "My Journey".
There is NO SUCH THING AS A DUMB QUESTION.
Sharing helps to Heal. HUGS do too.

Post by Carolyn J »

Thanks alot Deanna, for all you are doing for Dr. Nath's visit to Ohio. I've marked my calender,tentatively.
Hugs,
Carolyn Jenkins
Adult LOBPI
Carolyn J
Adult LOBPI
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks, Deanna.

I'm marking my calendar, too.

Joanie
Joanie

Post by Joanie »

Sorry. I didn't realize that I wasn't logged in. The last guest post was mine.

Thanks again, Deanna.

I'm still marking my caledar.

Joanie
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello, I'll be sending you an email also.
Thanks so much
Lorie