UPDATE-Dr. Nath to Ohio

You are welcome to post information here about planned BPI picnics, gatherings and symposia.
sydney's mom

UPDATE-Dr. Nath to Ohio

Post by sydney's mom »

I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. The reason for that is that we had some scheduling problems and I was trying to wait until we were positive about everything until I posted anything again. As of right now we are 99.9% sure that the date is now going to be April 1st (I'm just waiting for final confirmation from Dr.Nath but I have been told that that date looks good to him). Dr. Nath will be doing evaluations at the Cincinnati Marriott Northeast (it's located in Mason, OH off of the Fields Ertel exit). There will be no charge for this. The hotel is offering us a discounted rate of $99 per night if we book at least 10 rooms that weekend. If you have any questions please write me or call me at 513-753-3647. Thank you and again I'm sorry about the delay. As soon as I have absolute confirmation from Dr. Nath I will post it so please continue to watch the postings. Thanks!

Deanna
admin
Site Admin

Re: UPDATE-Dr. Nath to Ohio

Post by admin »

The Tucker family with be there! Are you scheduling appointments? Gigi needs her third surgery, so we are very anxious.

Thanks!
Jennifer Tucker
Phone: 219-448-0853
Carolyn J
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI. I am 77 yrs old and never had a name for my injuries until 2004 when I found UBPN at age 66.

My injuries are: LOBPI on upper body and Cerebrael Palsy on the lower left extremities. The only intervention I've had is a tendon transplant from my left leg to my left foot to enable flexing t age 24 in 1962. Before that, my foot would freeze without notice on the side when wearing heels AND I always did wear them at work "to fit in" I also stuttered until around age 18-19...just outgrew it...no therapy for it. Also suffered from very very low self esteem; severe Depression and Anxiety attacks started at menopause. I stuffed emotions and over-compensated in every thing I did to "fit in" and be "invisible". My injuries were Never addressed or talked about until age 66. I am a late bloomer!!!!!

I welcome any and all questions about "My Journey".
There is NO SUCH THING AS A DUMB QUESTION.
Sharing helps to Heal. HUGS do too.

Post by Carolyn J »

Deanna,
Too confirm...I'll be there with Bells on...& ringing!!!

Carolyn Jenkins
Adult LOBPI
Tacoma WA
Carolyn J
Adult LOBPI
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hey, that is right down the street from us. We'll be there! Thanks!
Joanie

Post by Joanie »

I'm planning on being there.

Joanie
Peg / Michael 's mom

Post by Peg / Michael 's mom »

I would like to know if you are scheduling appointments also. I will be bringing my son, which has seen Dr. Nath several years ago, so a check up would be good. I will not be needing a hotel room because we live 3 hours away and will drive in at the appointment time. Let me know, thanks for the information, we appreciate it.
Thanks, Peg Merriman
Michael Britsch's mom
419-594-2952
pegrae@tds.net
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I will be watching for confirmation that Dr. Nath will be in Ohio on April 1st. My daughter, Alexandra Marano has had 3 surgeries and needs an examination. We will be coming from Michigan. Look forward to seeing you there!!!

Adam Marano
734-812-7949
Adam Marano

Post by Adam Marano »

I will keep watching for confirmation that Dr. Nath will be in Ohio on April 1st. My daughter Alexandra Marano has had 3 surgeries and am very interested in having her evaluated by Dr. Nath.

Adam Marano
734-812-7949
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This will be my daughter's first visit to see Dr. Nath.
I am very excited to meet him. I have heard so many things about him I hope this trip will be worth it.
It will take me at least 4 hours to get there.

Jeanette Garcia
Broopark, Oh