Itchy fingers/biting fingers

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
HAILEYSMOM

Itchy fingers/biting fingers

Post by HAILEYSMOM »

Anyone have any advice to give me on my daughter biting her itchy hand and fingers? She is five and it just started recently. She has Lobpi.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Kelly
Grandma M

Re: Itchy fingers/biting fingers

Post by Grandma M »

Go to Search Forum at the top of the page and type in "biting fingers" in the Search Terms space. Other parents have seen this behavior. Perhaps someone will respond to your question.
tylergsmom
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Hi! I am Laura, the mom of Tyler, who has a ROBPI. I've been a member of this site since 1998 and owe a great deal to the wonderful people in the UBPN community who have helped us along the way get what we needed to get done for Tyler. Tyler is now 14 years old and in the 9th grade. He's a super bright kid and loves his video games. Tyler had the mod quad surgery with Dr. Shenaq shortly before he passed. That was his first and only surgery. Now that he is older he is requesting additional surgery. He'd like to be able to supinate. Our goal is for Summer 2013.

Re: Itchy fingers/biting fingers

Post by tylergsmom »

Put clove oil on her fingers. It has a horrible taste but it also heals at the same time.

~Laura
Laura LeNoir, Mom of Tyler, Age 14, ROBPI