north texas group

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Kara Rutherford

north texas group

Post by Kara Rutherford »

ok...

i've lost touch!!!
where are all the north texas moms?

i am still here, just busier than beaver these days! do you still plan meetings, i know that you both were busy with babies!!! I hope that they are healthy and chubby!! I LOVE CHUBBY BABIES!!!!!

talk to you soon!

Kara
admin
Site Admin

Re: north texas group

Post by admin »

Hey There Texas!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I Have a ChuBBy Babies!! IN Saginaw
Kath
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am ROBPI, global injury, Horner's Syndrome. No surgery but PT started at 2 weeks old under the direction of New York Hospital. I wore a brace 24/7 for the first 11 months of my life. I've never let my injury be used as an excuse not to do something. I've approach all things, in life, as a challenge. I approach anything new wondering if I can do it. I tried so many things I might never have tried, if I were not obpi. Being OBPI has made me strong, creative, more determined and persistent. I believe that being obpi has given me a very strong sense of humor and compassion for others.

Post by Kath »

Kara
Nice to hear from you and glad to hear your busy enjoying life.

Kath robpi/adult
Kath robpi/adult

Kathleen Mallozzi
Paula

Post by Paula »

I'm here just north of the beautiful DFW!!
Paula

Post by Paula »

i'd really love to get together even if its nothing formal. Aaron was looking at all the pics in Dr Naths office and said "holy cow and i thought i was the only one in the whole world with an arm like this!" He has such a positive upbeat personality but i'd still like him to meet others. the only other BPI kiddo he knows is Tabitha aka TaTa from kansas. They grew up together and only see eachother once a year since we moved down here.