posting reply messages

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
admin
Site Admin

posting reply messages

Post by admin »

Just a quick question. Has anyone else had problems posting replies on this message board? I posted a message here 2 times in response to a post and neither time did it actually go through. I am not certain what went wrong, so I even decided to preview the message first and then send it and still nothing. What am I doing wrong?

DeShawn
Shawnee

Re: posting reply messages

Post by Shawnee »

Never mind everyone, I just figured it out myself. No need to respond to this post.

DeShawn
njbirk

Post by njbirk »

Deshawn,
I'mm glad you asked this question.
You were not logged in when you posted your messages. With this new board, when you are not logged in, your message comes to the board moderators, who have to approve your message. It is a labor intensive process, and means that there may be a time lag between when you post and when the message is approved because it is not an automatic (or automated) process.

We are reading all posts of course, as part of our new message board policy but when you post anonymously or as a 'guest' or don't log in, you will not see your responses right away.

Nancy
DeShawn

Post by DeShawn »

Nancy,
Thanks for the explanation. At least I know that I am not totally nuts. I was looking for the replies and could not find them to save my life. Eventually, I will get used to having to logg in and I hope that that comes sooner than later.

DeShawn