How do we adapt?????

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Master DIVER TOM

How do we adapt?????

Post by Master DIVER TOM »

To move forward with out direction is the worst thing dealing with these forms of injury, No mater when you got them at birth or latter in life, I think :roll:
To find a doctor in time, It important to find out from Doctors who deal in these injuries and are posted in all sights.
So you got the urgent care done, If you find that doctor in time ???? :roll: Its a quest :shock:
But how about gaining function, ?? :shock: Start with getting a grip, it help me the most in life with birth erbs, I started with very little when I was small. I increase grip over time squeezing a rubber ball, Now I guess there surgeries to get a grip??? No clue??
There is so many post you read here of so many treatment that help on any sight and sometimes outcomes to ;)
If you read a post that you might think will help your function to increase , Take a note ask the doctor , If your not sure get a second opinion.
We adapt by finding new ways to adapt and in so many way to find direction in our trys, Sometimes they really do work out, a Lot of post like this to ;) Direction in life comes with a LOT :shock: of reach to find a way to find a direction to try :roll: , Sometimes I have learned that winging it some time helps to no matter the outcome, Trying to overcome something has great rewards in find our way to adapt ;) , There are Just so many great idea by posting in all sights.
Its better to try to be positive when you can??? than be a slave to depression when huge problems happen :shock: I TRY :shock: to do this by remembering the things I have taught myself how to adapt to or things I had to educate my self to overcome in life. It seem by tenacity to try is the joy in moving forwards and finding our ways to adapt, one way or another and the guts to do so :shock: ;) seems we have plenty of this ;) so many post show this to it just not me ;)
I think< :shock: :roll:
Tom