Excited 'need cost info. asap

Discuss Camp UBPN
admin
Site Admin

Excited 'need cost info. asap

Post by admin »

Francine, I can't wait to see you all and at one time! My heart hurts to hear of picnics and meetings that have went on without us because we can't afford to go! Greg, Evana and I want so much to attend camp 2003.Evana really needs to see kids affected by BPI like her. She is now 6 1\2 and will be 7 by camp.We are of low income,and hope to obtain some sort of financial help to attend.We would like to see events that involve the whole family so we all would have plenty of opportunity to hear other's stories and form a greater bond within our BPI family. I do think it would be a good idea to let the children have time together while the adults have some educational time too.Some new things that may help us with therapy and new sugical interventions would be great! Please send any info. of use to us soon. Francine has my personal info. so does Cathy Kanter. We are so excited!
Kristie

Re: Excited 'need cost info. asap

Post by Kristie »

Julia,
Do you remember me? We met once at the pool in Parkersburg. I am glad to see you on here! We moved from West Virginia in June. But I lost your info so I couldn't contact you to let you know! Is Evana still seeing Dr. Adelson? How is everything else?
Blessings,
Kristie (Ian's Mom)
francine

Post by francine »

Julia - we are going to try and be there! I hope you guys can come. I know that UBPN will be working very hard at funding for scholarships, etc. It'll be nice to finally get to meet you!
ubpncathy

Post by ubpncathy »

Hi Julia!
I'm so glad that you have posted. Did you receive my letter already? Wow, that was quick! As soon as we have information about pricing, we'll post it. We're still working out details with the camp and I can safely say that we won't know anything more for a few weeks. I hope to be able to post pricing before Thanksgiving. Hope this helps! Cathy
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I also want information on cost. We never been to one but before making any plans we want to know about cost to see if we can afford it. Thank you. If I can get information asap. Thanks