Wow! A place to call home

This board is for adults and teens to discuss issues relating to BPI since birth (OBPI).
Judy-T
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Right arm OBPI One surgery at age 40 Ulnar nerve retransposition

Wow! A place to call home

Post by Judy-T »

Thanks ubpn for a board on obpi.I was very surprised when I logged on today and found this spot.O.K. it's time for a roll call.It has been a very painful week. I guess my arm does not like the holidays.LOL Looking forward to hear from you oldtimers and the new ones who just found us.
njbirk

Re: Wow! A place to call home

Post by njbirk »

Hey Judy,
I'm here!
Survived the wrapping of the Christmas presents. Always a challenge. But noone seems to care how the wrap looks, just on what is inside.
Let that be a metaphor for our lives.
Nancy
Judy-T
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Right arm OBPI One surgery at age 40 Ulnar nerve retransposition

Post by Judy-T »

I thought it was just me that wrapped bad. I really like how you phrased that.
Kathleen

Post by Kathleen »

Thank you UBPN...

Judy and Nancy... I am signed on...
wrapping ... I have a great tape dispenser so I like to wrap.. it hurts... but its the bow making I have a problem... LOL... that is way too hard...

My arms are tired but its from cooking on the holiday...

I have played Rescue Hero... make-up, dolls, playstation, zelda, now I need a couch and no more FOOD, COOKIES, CANDY, COFFEE, TEA, I think I need to go on food strike... well at least until dinner tonight..LOL

Kath
TINA-T

Post by TINA-T »

HELLO everyone.....................

Yes I survived also, well everything but my waist haha which has grown by leaps and bounds. Or should I say cookies and drinks haha

Don't know how you guys "DO" bows and ribbons?? My presents are lucky to have paper on them :) OK, back to the sofa and the fire and a "toddy" :0

patpxc
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: C-5 and C-6. Unable to supinate. Contracture elbow. Wrist bone underdeveloped.
Can raise forearm to mouth level. shoulder is limited in movement. Unable to put arm behind back. Secondary- early arthritis, carpal tunnel, pronator syndrome,scoliosis

Post by patpxc »

I get the premade bows that stick to the paper. It's that tape I hate. I get my fingers stuck in it,get frustrated,shake my hand,the paper rips and I have to start all over again, Arghhhhhhhh!!!!!!Pat
Kathleen

Post by Kathleen »

Thanks for the hint Lyn...

Glad you finally got those taxes finished.
Now you will have nothing to do. .... LOL...LOL

Kath
Sharon

Post by Sharon »

Thanks UBPN. Hey guys, I'm still here and can talk just as long and just as much as Kath. LOL. See you in the messages and lets get some good questions going

Peace
Sharon