Cutting-up

This board is for adults and teens to discuss issues relating to BPI since birth (OBPI).
Judy-T
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Right arm OBPI One surgery at age 40 Ulnar nerve retransposition

Cutting-up

Post by Judy-T »

o.k. I was cutting onions tonite and decided to cut a finger. I cut myself pretty good. The thing about it is, I did not feel the pain for about an hour. nice delayed reaction.I am greatful I cut my bad hand. LOL Has any one else experienced delayed pain?
Janny-scotland

Re: Cutting-up

Post by Janny-scotland »

yep, i can sympathise with you. i never know im cut or hurt til i see the blood or the bruising starts to appear.
that only works for my hand though... if i bump or knock the shoulder,although it takes a few seconds for the pain to register, the kids have to srape me from the ceiling lol

take care,
janny
Kathleen

Re: Cutting-up

Post by Kathleen »

Judy I alway said you were a cut up....lol...lol

I just get little cuts and don't feel them at first...but NEVER...like that....

does this mean since you cut your hand ---- no housework, cooking, etc....LOL....

Hope this hand is better real soon....

Just wondering??? If it took that long to feel pain how does your hand react to the cut... how will it heal? and how bad will it feel when healing as compared to the "unaffected hand"?????

Hope your boo boo is better soon
Kath