ODD SITUATION

This board is for adults and teens to discuss issues relating to BPI since birth (OBPI).
momma-1

ODD SITUATION

Post by momma-1 »

I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS TROUBLE WITH THEIR BPI ARM PUTTING ON DEODORANT I HAVE TO PROP MY ARM UP ON THE WALL TO PUT IT ON.THEN I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE DEODORANT CLUMPING UP THROUGH THE DAY I HAVE TRIED EVERY THING UNDER THE SUN AND I CAN NOT FIND ANYTHING THAT WILL NOT CLUMP. CAN ANYONE GIVE SOME ADVICE?
njbirk

Re: ODD SITUATION

Post by njbirk »

Yes, I had that clumping problem and switched to a wet roll on deodorant a long time ago. No problems with that. I don't have any sensation under the arm so it is hard to tell if I am getting any on the underarm or not, however!

Nancy
Susana

Post by Susana »

I use wet roll too.
shan2321

Post by shan2321 »

I use the wet roll too and prop the arm up on the wall... you know what's a pain in the rear though? shaving. put eoderant under the good arm WITH the good arm isn't so bad... but trying to shave that bad boy... goodness.
Kathleen M

Post by Kathleen M »

Ditto - arm on wall - wet roll on
We should all do a deodorant advertisement together would that be a hoot! How about a shaving contest? I use electric no more cuts for me.
Kath
Anna G

Post by Anna G »

in the UK we have a nivea compact whivh is a dewodrant that os in a tiny bottle as a liquid and is twenty ML but last the same length of time a a arosol. it s alot eisier to put on.
Andrea53

Post by Andrea53 »

Do the same.Use a roll on.since my obpi is in both,left worse.I can't prop on wll.I put leg on bed and put arm on leg and move knee back and forth.Now that i'm reading this it must be hysterical to see!It works.
kamren

Post by kamren »

I have always used a areosol spray....I understand the problems for the enviornment, but it has always been the easiest way to get the deoderant where I need it.