for all of us, I forgot a group. So, to all the

spouses and families of the board of directors, who

must had been neglected for a long period of time, a

big thank you. It wasn't until I looked at the photos

did I realize that you all were forgotten. And to Tim,

our marvelous resident photographer, the photos are

wonderful so a special thank you to you. Lou
Kath
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am ROBPI, global injury, Horner's Syndrome. No surgery but PT started at 2 weeks old under the direction of New York Hospital. I wore a brace 24/7 for the first 11 months of my life. I've never let my injury be used as an excuse not to do something. I've approach all things, in life, as a challenge. I approach anything new wondering if I can do it. I tried so many things I might never have tried, if I were not obpi. Being OBPI has made me strong, creative, more determined and persistent. I believe that being obpi has given me a very strong sense of humor and compassion for others.

Re: A Forgotten Thank You !

Post by Kath »

How nice of you Lou to remember our families.
Yes, they get neglected. Some of us even volunteer our spouses to work... LOL... we just tell them what to do when they get to camp.

It was great to see you and your family. I loved listening to Trisha and Nicole's conversation on the way to Mt.Vernon... I had tears in my eyes they were so cute and charming... they made me laugh!
Their innocent, sweet conversation made the bus trip go fast for me.

Kath
Kath robpi/adult

Kathleen Mallozzi
TNT1999

Re: A Forgotten Thank You !

Post by TNT1999 »

Nice post, Lou, and you are so right about a thank you to the family members who sacrifice so much before, during, and after camp! Thank you all for your hard work.

~Tina