cast pics

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
felicia

cast pics

Post by felicia »

Olivia goes next month for TT with Dr. Kozin. My understanding is, she will be in a full arm cast that will go partial around her torso. Am I correct? And the arm will be cast up, like a Statue of Liberty pose? Does anyone have any pics of their kids with this type of cast that I could see so I know what to expect? You can email me on the side,
felicialaina@yahoo.com
Thanks so much!
Felicia
ldeverna

Re: cast pics

Post by ldeverna »

I just sent you a pic :)

~Lisa
cassidysmom

Post by cassidysmom »

I sent you a pic yesterday..hope it helps :)

Dawn mommy to Cassidy 17 months ROBPI
Kimberlee

Post by Kimberlee »

If you are talking about triangle tilt Dr Nath did my sons and he was splinted immediately after in a gun sling position.,, go to dr naths web site and it shows exactly how it will be positioned..
katep

Post by katep »

I'm pretty sure Felicia must be talking about tendon transfers. Dr. Kozin doesn't perform the "triangle tilt".

Kate
mlynn

Post by mlynn »

I would to love to see pics of phhoto's from the mod & tt.
thank you
felicia

Post by felicia »

Yes, sorry I wasn't clear...tendon transfer, not triangle tilt. I got a few pics, thanks! Does anyone know if she will have that bar going across from her chest to her arm? How on earth does that work with a car seat??
Felicia
katep

Post by katep »

Felicia,

When we were there (spring 2005), some kids got the bar and some didn't. They were using the bar for kids who were higher "risk" for falling/etc (older, more rambunctious, etc). Joshua wasn't even walking yet, so he didn't get a bar.

Kate
cassidysmom

Post by cassidysmom »

Hey Felicia

it was quite a challenge getting Cassidy into her car seat..but it did work..you just have to adjust the straps to get her in and then tighten them back up once she's in....I worried about that too....I hope all goes smoothly for you :)

Dawn mommy to Cassidy 17 months ROBPI
Kimberlee

Post by Kimberlee »

sorry about that, i wasnt aware of the terminology