will doctor come to my country

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
joy donohoe

will doctor come to my country

Post by joy donohoe »

hi all my son was about to travel to texes for nerve
transfer but unfortunatly there is no way we can get the money they are looking for, i was just wondering i heard some where that if you cant afford to go over that they
will send one to your country,
joy
guest222

Re: will doctor come to my country

Post by guest222 »

I'm sorry that I can't help you, but I'm replying so your question gets bumped up so maybe someone who can help will see it. Good luck.
Kaiden'smom

Post by Kaiden'smom »

Have you looked into Shriner's Hospital in Philadelphia? They have an excelent program and they do the procedure free of charge. You should also be able to get help with the travel expenses if you need it.
F-Litz
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI, LTBPI at age 6.5, Sensory Issues, CP, Diaphragm Weakness, Aspberger's

Post by F-Litz »

what about the programs in the UK (Pr. Birch or Mr. Simon Kay) or in Paris (with Pr. Alain Gilbert) ? I remember someone telling me a while back that primary surgery in Paris was somewhere around $3000 that included the doctor fee and the hospital fees for a two week stay - but you had to live on that side of the pond for those prices and you do so check it out.
joy donohoe

Post by joy donohoe »

hi thank you so much for tyhat information will check
it out right away

joy