families near springfield, mo

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
kimberlyzoe08

families near springfield, mo

Post by kimberlyzoe08 »

Hi. We have just moved to Springfield, MO and are looking for other families in and around the area. Thanks.
s8n

Re: families near springfield, mo

Post by s8n »

i'm in cape girardeau lol
daniel
CSMITH

Post by CSMITH »

Hey Kimberly,
I was wondering what happened to you, I`m sorry we could never find time to get together.I hope you enjoy Springfield.I know I do when we go there for vacation along with Branson.

Connie Smith
CSMITH

Post by CSMITH »

Hi Daniel,
I remember talking with you briefly when they had a poker run for you.How did that go? You also gave me some excellent advice on a Dr, McKinnon in St. Louis.I was able to get an appt. fairly quickly and now I`m going for my PT eval on Friday and then I will have a nerve transfer done.So thanks for the great info!!!!

Connie Smith
Cole's Mommy

Post by Cole's Mommy »

How far are you from Omaha, NE?
Dawn is in Lincoln, NE and her and I have driven and are willing to drive to get together :-).
Nicole
kimberlyzoe08

Post by kimberlyzoe08 »

We are about 5.5 hrs from Omaha.
melnruss

Post by melnruss »

We actually live in GA, but my entire family is in Springfield, MO. We will be there the week of Thanksgiving.
kimberlyzoe08

Post by kimberlyzoe08 »

Awesome! We just moved there and are not sure about staying. It's prob just because it's much diff. from where we are from and don't know anyone yet. Would be cool to meet if we are still there over Thanksgiving. :)