Hello

This board is for adults and teens to discuss issues relating to BPI since birth (OBPI).
Michael

Hello

Post by Michael »

Just stopped in to say hello and introduce myself. Right OBPI for 50 years. Anyone out there want to share stories or advice, please feel free.

Hey Kath, good job. Told you I'd be here sooner or later.
Joy in FL

Re: Hello

Post by Joy in FL »

Welcome Michael! I am TBPI but wander to all the boards here. There are some wonderful people here with valuable information and helpful stories. Hope you enjoy.

Joy
Joy in FL is now living in Georgia!
Left TBI on October 31, 1991
Judy-T
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Right arm OBPI One surgery at age 40 Ulnar nerve retransposition

Post by Judy-T »

Welcome to the board Michael! I am 40 and right obpi. I guess we cannot go canoeing in the same boat.
TINA-T

Post by TINA-T »

Welcome Back Michael...............

I am 45, from Michigan and bilateral obpi............

So once we find a lefty I will sit in the middle of the canoe with you both :) :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sorry folks, I feel like such an idiot. In my haste yesterday to post something, and being way too busy at work, I refered to me as right BPI. I can't believe I did that. I'm left not right.

I guess we can go in that canoe.

Once again, I'm sorry for the error.
Sharon

Post by Sharon »

Hey guys, I'm left obpi but at 54 and body falling apart I"M not sure how good I Could paddle (never been canoeing) Like Tina I'm from Michigan not a canoe in sight right now. LOL Sharon
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Now girls as for paddleing the boat.... I have a great idea....
Judy...sharon...tina...pat.... joy
we ride in the back ...after we find two strong bpi men one left and one right....let them do the work... hmmmmmmmm sounds good to me......LOL....

I miss my computer....booo hoooo....
I am baby sitting and if my daughter had no computer....... no more babysitting.....LOL....
Kath
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Just now got to read your post Kath, you little devil you. Count me in and I'll be happy to do the rowing for you girls. Find a right bpi and we're good to go!