need a new lawyer

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
admin
Site Admin

need a new lawyer

Post by admin »

Can anyone give me the name of a good lawyer in Illinois? Looks like the group reviewing the case now isn't going to take it. Which is a whole different topic (makes me so mad!). My child has a total plexus injury from all the pulling my OB did, I had a 4th degree laceration because my baby literally tore out of me, and THEY AREN'T TAKING THE CASE.??!!# Probably because there aren't any avulsions and they don't have a slam dunk case. Sorry for the rant, I'm really upset about this. I would really really appreciate it if someone could give me a name of someone I can trust. Searching on my own doesn't seem like an option anymore b/c I think I'd punch the next one that turns me down!

Thanks for the help everyone!
KDs Daddy

Re: need a new lawyer

Post by KDs Daddy »

We live in St.Louis and I could give ya mine but I am sure there is someone closer that has a good one.WHere are you at in illinois?
KDs Daddy

Post by KDs Daddy »

Oh and by the way we dumped our first one cause he was moving to slow. So dont worry you will get a good one. This board is great for finding anything.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I live near Schaumburg, a Chicago suburb.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I would be happy to refer you to a lawyer who specializes in brachial injury cases. We have a list of names depending upon where you live. If you would like the information, please provide me with your e-mail and I will be happy to assist you.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I would call the law offices of Bob Clifford, I believe they have a referral service if they will not take your case....they are a highly known legal group in the community and handle alot of HIGH profile cases.....give them a call I believe they have a 800 number
KDs Daddy

Post by KDs Daddy »

Guest dont give up. Did you find one yet? My attorney does practice in illinois so he could help you. You are right alot of the ambulance chaser type attorneys just want a slam dunk. It is hard to find a trustworthy and experienced bpi attorney. Let me know if you want his #
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes, I'd like the number. Do you know how many bpi cases he's tried? Won?

Thanks
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Whoever you choose, you can double check them by doing a google search just by typing in 'Law offices of -----'
You will need to fill in the blank with the full name of the attorney you are checking out.

I hope you find one suitable for your case, good luck!