Happy Birthday Kathleen

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
njbirk

Happy Birthday Kathleen

Post by njbirk »

Happy birthday to you Kathleen.

Many wishes are headed your way for a wonderful day. We won't ask how many years young you are. Don't we get to start counting backwards once we reach 40 anyway?

Nancy
George

Re: Happy Birthday Kathleen

Post by George »

Happy Birthday Kath!!!! Hope your day is just fantastic!!!!

George
Judy-T
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Right arm OBPI One surgery at age 40 Ulnar nerve retransposition

Post by Judy-T »

Happy birthday Kath!!!! According to Nancy's calculations that would make you around 28. Hope you have a great day.
Judy-T
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Right arm OBPI One surgery at age 40 Ulnar nerve retransposition

Post by Judy-T »

Excuse me I mean 18 Kath
Nancy (Eric's Mom)

Post by Nancy (Eric's Mom) »

Kathleen,

Hope your birthday is as special as you are!
Joy in FL

Post by Joy in FL »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KATHLEEN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Normally I put "that was done in my best Mariyln Monroe voice" I have a lot of male friends! But since I am sure you don't want her singing to you... "that was done in my best Tom Selleck voice!!" You didn't know he could sing that well did ya!?

Have a wonderful day!
Joy in FL is now living in Georgia!
Left TBI on October 31, 1991
Kathleen

Re: Happy Birthday Kathleen thank U All

Post by Kathleen »

Thank you for all the kind wishes...

I began to count backwards on my 50th birthday - I had a big surprise party... I am now younger then my nieces because they are not allowed to count backward until they are 50...it was my party I made the rule!!! ....LOL... I am now 38.... hmmm that was a good year...LOL....

The day was great...the kids came for dinner...my husband cooked...we have too many new babies to eat out...the house was soooo noisy... we ate all day... it is the first time we have had all four grand kids together because of little Megans immune system so it really was a very happy day... but I was glad to get back to the quiet of my computer...

Kath
CW1992

Post by CW1992 »

Hi Kath - I just peeked over here on the adult side and saw that today is your birthday!!! It sounds like you sure had a happy one. Tons of food and family all together in a messy house.... sure made me homesick for my family! Happy Birthday!
CW1992

Post by CW1992 »

Me again - I just realized that you said a "noisy" house and I read "messy" house - sorry! More proof that I can't see without my glasses that I never wear!