Registration officially closed

Discuss Camp UBPN
njbirk

Registration officially closed

Post by njbirk »

It is time to declare Camp Registration officially closed.

We are at capacity. We cannot take in any more campers, even day campers. We have maxed out our facility space. We have more people and more famiilies attending camp than every before. The ages range from 3 weeks (yes we have someone attending who has not yet been born!) to 67. There are grandparents and moms and dads and kids and in laws and friends coming to support and participate.

I'm sorry if you wanted to attend camp, but can't for some reason or another. We'd love to see you at a future camp. Plan on Labor Day weekend (as we return to our usual timing) in 2007 somewhere in the state of Washington.

Nancy Birk
UBPN President
and
Karen McClune
Camp 2005 Coordinator
BIGJAVSMOM

Re: Registration officially closed

Post by BIGJAVSMOM »

Great!!! and a big congrats to all of us in the BPI community. It truly is fabulous that camp is filled to capacity. I am sorry and sad that we will miss it. But look for us in 2007 definately. I wish everyone a safe trip to and from camp. and a great time.

MArlyn & Javier
njbirk

Re: Registration officially closed

Post by njbirk »

I am bumping this to the top because we have had people contacting us just this week about coming to camp, and it is far too late to register.

Nancy Birk
UBPN President