Camp Photos

Discuss Camp UBPN
Kath
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am ROBPI, global injury, Horner's Syndrome. No surgery but PT started at 2 weeks old under the direction of New York Hospital. I wore a brace 24/7 for the first 11 months of my life. I've never let my injury be used as an excuse not to do something. I've approach all things, in life, as a challenge. I approach anything new wondering if I can do it. I tried so many things I might never have tried, if I were not obpi. Being OBPI has made me strong, creative, more determined and persistent. I believe that being obpi has given me a very strong sense of humor and compassion for others.

Camp Photos

Post by Kath »

I was just downloading my camp photos...
Wow were we busy!
I did not take as many photos as I had intended to but the ones I have are great.
I'm sorry I did not get to meet and spend time with as many people as I had hoped to either.

I did not take my camera to the injured only workshop with the children.
I wish I had photos of YOUR children there.
They were GREAT and so well behaved, for those who were worried. I don't know why you were worried...
Even some of the very shy ones spoke.
I did not bring a camara into that room because I thought it would be too distracting for the children.

I hope you will share your photos from camp with all of us.
Kath
Kath robpi/adult

Kathleen Mallozzi
Tim Birk

Re: Camp Photos

Post by Tim Birk »

I've just finished making my first pass through my pictures and have narrowed them down to about 250. I've also received a CD with several great pictures from the West family. Everyone please send any pictures you would like to share to UBPN within the next week or so. I'll be making CDs of all the pictures we get and sending one to each family.
UBPN
1610 Kent St
Kent, OH 44240
Tanner's Mom

Post by Tanner's Mom »

Hi Tim,

Thanks sooooo much for doing this! I can't wait to see all the pictures. I have a few goods shots that you might like to select from. I will send a CD out to you on Monday.

Thanks again!
Lisa
TNT1999

Post by TNT1999 »

Tim, thank you so much for doing this! I just got my pics back today (old fashioned camera with film!!). I'll scan some of the good pics and e-mail them if that's okay. My camera's not working too reliably now so I think it's going to be time to buy a digital camera now. LOL!

~Tina, bpmom@comcast.net