Dr. Nath coming to Ohio!

You are welcome to post information here about planned BPI picnics, gatherings and symposia.
mickey

Re: Dr. Nath coming to Ohio!

Post by mickey »

I sent you an e-mail (Detroit OBPI)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I have never been to see Dr. Nath. This will be my first time, so I would enjoy anything you do.
Carolyn J
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI. I am 77 yrs old and never had a name for my injuries until 2004 when I found UBPN at age 66.

My injuries are: LOBPI on upper body and Cerebrael Palsy on the lower left extremities. The only intervention I've had is a tendon transplant from my left leg to my left foot to enable flexing t age 24 in 1962. Before that, my foot would freeze without notice on the side when wearing heels AND I always did wear them at work "to fit in" I also stuttered until around age 18-19...just outgrew it...no therapy for it. Also suffered from very very low self esteem; severe Depression and Anxiety attacks started at menopause. I stuffed emotions and over-compensated in every thing I did to "fit in" and be "invisible". My injuries were Never addressed or talked about until age 66. I am a late bloomer!!!!!

I welcome any and all questions about "My Journey".
There is NO SUCH THING AS A DUMB QUESTION.
Sharing helps to Heal. HUGS do too.

Post by Carolyn J »

Hi Deanna,
I'm waiting with "baited breath" for date confirmation.
Hugs everyone waiting too,
Carolyn J
Adult LOBPI
Carolyn J
Adult LOBPI
Hannahsmom

Post by Hannahsmom »

Thank you so much Deanna. Hannah is overdue for an exam, and it's been a long time since we've seen Dr. Nath, so this timing is excellent. I appreciate all you are doing for us. Please let me know if you need any help at all-you've got my #.
Tell Syd that Hannah says "hi".

Thanks again...
Emily