Search found 133 matches

by ubpncathy
Sun May 21, 2006 7:49 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Steph Zweig is an All-American
Replies: 3
Views: 729

Re: Steph Zweig is an All-American

Stephanie continues to inspire us all! This is HUGE! Congratulations to you, Steph! We're all proud of your accomplishments.
Cathy
by ubpncathy
Thu May 18, 2006 10:30 am
Topic: Remembering Marcelle Karlin
Replies: 20
Views: 1919

Re: Remembering Marcelle Karlin

<t>I am so touched by the recent email posts and even personal contact from those who knew Marcelle, or wanted to know more about her work in San Diego. It's amazing to note how a special life can touch so many people in this world. Marcelle clearly did this and more. <br/> <br/> As we approach the ...
by ubpncathy
Tue May 09, 2006 1:07 am
Topic: Teen Question Please Help!
Replies: 5
Views: 1215

Re: Teen Question Please Help!

I gave her Advil when the heat and ice didn't work, and it did help considerably. I'll consider getting the brace to immobilize her thumb next time. Thanks for the advice.
Cathy
by ubpncathy
Mon May 08, 2006 7:23 pm

Re: Teen Question Please Help!

Hi Marieke,
Thanks for your reply! Tendonitis...hm...I was wondering that as well...What did you do to relieve the pain?
Cathy
by ubpncathy
Mon May 08, 2006 6:05 pm

Teen Question Please Help!

<t>Hi Everyone,<br/> My teenage daughter's having trouble with her UNAFFECTED wrist...<br/> <br/> Although it's been a few months since she's complained of this type of pain in her UNAFFECTED wrist, today, it is hurting again. Interestingly, there's a little red dot on her thumb bone area and it hur...
by ubpncathy
Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:50 am
Topic: we really need your prayers (non BPI)
Replies: 30
Views: 4726

Re: we really need your prayers (non BPI)

<t>Hi Jennifer,<br/> This is indeed surprising news and I can only imagine how it caught you off-guard. You can see that so many people are with you and your family right now. Stay positive and know that you are not alone. Our thoughts are with you. Please let us know how we may continue to help.<br...
by ubpncathy
Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:53 pm
Forum: Camp UBPN
Topic: Help
Replies: 8
Views: 2274

Re: Help

<t>Hi Rene,<br/> I'm sure you'll be fine. I am flying into the same airport and decided to take the super shuttle because I have too many things on my mind with camp and don't want the tourist experience with my kids in tow to find the camp on top of it all. You may decide to bite the bullet and do ...
by ubpncathy
Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:23 pm
Forum: Camp UBPN
Topic: Mount Vernon
Replies: 2
Views: 1224

Re: Mount Vernon

<r>Hi Tina and Grandma Lou,<br/> Can't wait to see you all and your families!<br/> <br/> I'm going to email you each privately to help you with your travel plans. If anyone else has potential arrival conflicts, please email <EMAIL email="Karen@ubpn.org">Karen@ubpn.org</EMAIL>. I'll be traveling tomo...
by ubpncathy
Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:30 pm

Re: Remembering Marcelle Karlin

Your comments and support are so very much appreciated. You all understand. Thank you. Cathy
by ubpncathy
Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:31 pm

Remembering Marcelle Karlin

<t>I'm guessing that most of you out there have no idea who Marcelle Karlin is; but, sadly, she passed away today. Even if you don't know who she is, I'd like to share with you the following, which will help me to grieve her loss as well as to honor and celebrate her life: <br/> <br/> We met nearly ...