Memorial Hermann Hospital

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
admin
Site Admin

Re: Memorial Hermann Hospital

Post by admin »

Hey Bernie
I do agree with you, but when I saw where the post was going I had to respond my thoughts in as well.
I just think that the original poster didn't use his best judgement on wording such as "has TCH beat hands down." I don't care b/c we are not patients of TCH or Nath, but I just think sometimes you have to be more careful with your word choice or it can come across as being a bit sarcastic to others. Just another opinion of mine. :)
~Krista~
cbe411
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: MVA in 2001, nerve graph in 2002, Median Nerve Transfer in 2004 and an unsuccessful Gracillis Muscle Transfer in 2006. I am living life and loving it! Feel free to contact me :)

Post by cbe411 »

Bernie.... the point may have been missed but the people that are posting to it with other hospitals that are great for children and just stating that Dr. Nath is not the only one out there and that there are othere hospitals other than in Texas. There is nothing wrong with this in my eyes. Many threads that are started here get "off track" so to speak and that is ok here, we are just sharing opinions.

It was great for Andy to share his experience but I will have to agree with Krista here too, wording is very important, especially in cyber space! As Andy said,

"it has Texas Childrens Hospital beat hands down. Better accomodations, better service, and all around better care. Up to now I thought TCH was the best, but step aside there's a new king in town."

This is great but again this is about the hospital itself. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with Dr. Nath. No one has said anyhting negative here about Dr. Nath. You are keeping this thread going in the wrong, you said it yourself,

"All that Andy was doing was sharing their experience at Hermann's to pass info along for those who may have to go there. That's it."

Why is this about Dr. Nath now? Dr. Nath is my doctor too but I Dont feel a need to defend him when there is no need to. His practice speaks for itself as far as IM concerned.

Please dont be so judgemental, if you dont like how a thread is progressing, just leave it go.

COurt xx

Mel4fitness

Post by Mel4fitness »

Hey Christy a.k.a. CW1992,
This question is for you. If you don't mind me asking, what disappointed you Dr. Nath? You are more than welcome to email me at Mel4fitness@aol.com

I am scheduled for surgery with him, I'm 33 and would like to hear all points of view. So far all I've heard is good and I'm not saying that's a bad thing BUT there has to be people out there that weren't happy. I feel as a patient, getting ready to have major surgery, it's my god given right to hear both good and bad opinions and hearing what you have to say is very important to me.

Thank you,
Melanie
CW1992

Post by CW1992 »

I emailed you!
Christy
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hummmm, I haven't received it yet. I'll check when I get to the house. If for whatever reason I don't get it, I'll let you know or you can call my cell.
202-277-2761

Thanks for the quick response :-)
Mel4fitness

Post by Mel4fitness »

Hey Christy,
I still have not received your e-mail, I don't know why. Try tasosgirl1@aol.com

I really want to hear what you have to say.

Thanks!
or call my cell:(202) 277-2761
CW1992

Post by CW1992 »

I tried again!