Search found 699 matches

by Paula
Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:14 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: last log in 11-16-09!!!
Replies: 0
Views: 1178

last log in 11-16-09!!!

At least that's what it says :) Hi I'm back after so long of being gone. Aaron has done good After 5 surgeries he's wanting another one :( he was looking at his arm in the mirror and asked if he cud have a surgery to make his arm straight. He's really bothered by the elbow contracture n it breaks my...
by Paula
Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:37 am
Topic: OT - Chicago & surrounding areas
Replies: 19
Views: 3706

Re: OT - Chicago & surrounding areas

Havent been on in a long time and i just found this. It really breaks my heart as I just lost my dad to cancer as well. He passed one week after fathers day and because my mother was in town that weekend (they are divorced) i did not call him to tell him happy fathers day.
by Paula
Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:47 am
Topic: Advise
Replies: 10
Views: 1678

Re: Advise

Rosy, im sorry i havent called you i've been studying too much and i lost your number so please call me!!
by Paula
Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:30 am

Me puede llamar despues de las 8pm preferrible. Para esas horas esta dormido aaron. 903-718-1391
by Paula
Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:28 am
Forum: Community Meet-ups and Events
Topic: Anyone in North Texas?
Replies: 5
Views: 3840

Re: Anyone in North Texas?

<t>Hey Teresa anytime you want to meet up (i have a 7yr old son who thinks he is the only one with an injured arm as well) just let me know. we can go to your area or to a central location. We are all over the metro every weekend just exploring away! Also summer is coming up so we can go to the Dall...
by Paula
Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:27 am

<t>hola rosy como esta usted? yo hablo espanol y tengo un nino de 7anos. Tambien igual que tu soy de kansas pero hace tres anos nos vinimos para Tejas. Gracias a Dios estamos mas cerca a Houston donde el cirujano de mijo tiene su oficina. Mijo ya lleva 5 operaciones. Es lo mas dificil que he yo enfr...
by Paula
Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:04 pm
Topic: Aarons latest surgery
Replies: 4
Views: 1213

Re: Aarons latest surgery

<t>Yess he did have the triangle tilt. He was severly internally rotated and he was not able to suppinate past neutral and now he has suppination. He is no longer subluxed (knock on wood) and yes he has been wearing his night time splint for over a year. It does not bother him but there are nights w...
by Paula
Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:07 pm
Topic: Aarons latest surgery
Replies: 4
Views: 1213

Aarons latest surgery

<r>Well it has been 15 months and he is doing ok. There are days when i swear i could feel his humeral head a little by his scapula and i shouldn't be able to. He is still wearing his night time splint every night. I don't know when we will be able to stop, Dr Nath really didn't say. He does so well...
by Paula
Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:57 am
Topic: patents who have had a c7 nerve transfare please i need urgent reply
Replies: 9
Views: 1332

Re: patents who have had a c7 nerve transfare please i need urgent reply

a c-7 cross transfer? I know of 1 and she is doing great. Very risky surgery though
by Paula
Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:44 am
Topic: north texas group
Replies: 5
Views: 1166

Re: north texas group

<t>i'd really love to get together even if its nothing formal. Aaron was looking at all the pics in Dr Naths office and said "holy cow and i thought i was the only one in the whole world with an arm like this!" He has such a positive upbeat personality but i'd still like him to meet others. the only...